1. When will i receive my order?
You will receive your order within 1-3 working days after your order is placed. Orders will sent by TNT Post with a track-and-trace code. This code will sent to your e-mail address as soon as the order is shipped, so you can track the package online. Preference for a delivery day and address can be specified on the order. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.
2. I have a nickel allergy. Can i still wear Jéh Jewels?
Yes you can. We use nickel free silver in our jewelry. Aluminum, copper and brass are also nickel free.
3. Can i return/ exchange my order?
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If an item does not meet your expectations, you can return it within 14 days. The article must be unused and unscratched. Damaged or used products are not eligible for exchange or refund. Our returns department will carefully review each product individually. If you return or exchange products you should fill in the return / exchange form and include it with your return.
You can download the return form here.
Please send returns:
3155 ZG / Maasland
4. Is all jewelry in the shop in stock?
Yes, if something is temporarily sold out, this will be stated in the product information.
5. How can i contact Jéh Jewels?
You can reach us by phone from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. at +31 (0)10 59 136 51 and by e-mail email@example.com.
1. How can i pay for my puchase?
You can pay for you purchase by PayPal, credit card, Visa, Sofortüberweisung, Mister Cash and Giropay
2. What if my credit card declined?
A credit card can be refused because of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check the date of your credit card.
- It may have reached the credit card limit. Please contact your bank to verify if you have exceed your authorized purchase limit.
- You may have entered some incorrect information. Make sure all required fields are correct.
3. Can i use my company name on the invoice?
Yes, click on the business option in your personal details and fill in the information that we need.
4. Is it safe to use my credit card on the website?
Yes it is. We are using the SSL technology. For payments using Visa and Mastercard , we use SET (secure electronic transactions). After verifying that the card belongs to the SET system, the system will contact the bank that issued the card so the purchaser may authorize the transaction. If all is correct, the bank will authorize the charge. Otherwise, the order will be canceled.
1. Where can i receive my order?
You can ship to any receiving address. (home, work, mailbox, etc.)
2. Can the order be delivered to another country?
Yes, Jeh Jewels delivers orders everywhere in Europe ans outside of Europe.
3. How long do i have to wait to receive my order at home?
Once we have received your order, we start processing . The delivery time is between 1 and 3 days for shipments in the Netherlands. Shipping to other countries will take between 5 and 10 days.
4. How much are the shipping costs?
Orders within the Netherlands with a value over €100,- will be shipped for free. Otherwise, a shipment within the Netherlands will cost €3,95.
For shipments outside of the Netherlands will cost €9,-. For shipments outside of Europe will cost €16,-
6. Can i check the status of my order?
After shipping we will email you a track & trace number of PostNL. With this number you can track your package.
1. Can i return my order?
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If an item does not meet your expectations you can return it to us.
2. What is the return period?
If an item does not meet your expectations, you can return it within 10 days. The article must be unused and scratch free. Damaged or used products are not eligible for exchange or refunds. Our returns department will review each product individually.
3. Should i include something in return?
When returning / exchanging the product you must always complete the return /exchange form. Click here to download and print to form. Send the return by mail to:
Jéh Collection B.V.
4. Are there any costs associated with returning?
The return shipment is on your own expenses and your own risk.p>